Sunday, February 22, 2015

The magical place called Esperance

Words won't do these views justice – but imagine the bluest of blue, the whitest of white and the clearest of waters and you would get close. Unbelievable, every time I visit this place I'm stunned by its beauty. One beach after the other, just picture perfect. And these are only the beaches around the little town called Esperance – (from espérance - French for 'hope', referring to an abstract, positive expectation). 

Unfortunately the photos displayed at the blog changed color quite a bit from what came from my camera, they lost the white and blueness. I need to look into this further, but when I'm back home I'll show you the pictures in their full magnificence.

I found a free WiFi hotspot in Taylor's Beach Cafe, giving me the opportunity to enjoy a good coffee (the first one since Margaret River) and update my blog, read and answer some emails and have a light lunch.

The weather has changed a bit since the morning and is now completely overcast. Gone are the stunning colors, but there is another day coming!

Distance traveled: not done yet, about 130km so far






No comments:

Post a Comment